Small fire quickly extinguished at local assisted living home - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Small fire quickly extinguished at local assisted living home

Posted: Sep 12, 2018 9:01 PM -04:00 Updated:

Chattanooga firefighters quickly extinguished a small fire at an area assisted living home Wednesday night.

It happened at Manorhouse Assisted Living and Memory Care on Mountain Creek Road.

Chattanooga Fire Department spokesperson Bruce Garner says an air conditioning unit malfunctioned and sparked a small fire.

No one was injured.

The fire caused minor damage to the facility.

Stay with the WRCB app for updates to this story.

Powered by Frankly